The 2018 season of the Apple Valley Disc Golf League at Alimagnet DGC in Apple Valley was scheduled to beging April 16, but the snow has foiled us again. The first week of play will be April 23.
- There will be no afternoon start on April 23. Steve Harrington and Adam Draeger will run the 2:30 p.m. afternoon round this year beginning April 30.
- Players must be registered by 5:30 p.m. for the evening round. You can Facebook Luke, text him, call or have some one else sign you in, but all players must be registered by 5:30 p.m. Luke will be strict on this!
- To speed play, we’ll use an 11-hole layout this year. Hole 6/7 will be played from the Hole 6 tee pad to the Hole 7 basket. Paved sidewalks and paths will play as OB rivers.
- Lights for your discs may be helpful during early season rounds.
Divisions and entry fees
There must be at least two people playing to form a division. Otherwise players will be asked to join another division.
- Women: $7
- Masters $7
- Intermediate: $7
- Advanced: $10
- Pro: $13
You must play 7 weeks in a division to qualify for the end-of-the-year final nine. The top three players in each division qualify for the final nine. Standings will be updated as soon as possible, usually by Wednesday, after each round.
Strikes are as follows:
Ams get 3 strikes before you must move up to a higher division.
Intermediate: below -4 for one strike
Advanced: below -9 for one strike
- Ace pool which is usually over $100 each night
- Cash CTP
- Hole #2 disc CTP for Amateurs
- We pay cash for the top 1/3 in the pro division
- We pay out top 45% in all other divisions and the payouts